Translate

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wenlaine Dollhouse Miniatures

Have you ever made something for yourself and found that other people loved it so much that they were willing to pay you for your items? Well, that is what happened to Wendy of wendyelaine.com She makes gorgeous beds, couches, light fixtures, rugs, teapots and MORE! You name it and she has created it in miniature and her attention to details are just wonderful. I happen to own one of her gorgeous Wicker Bedroom sets and I must tell you, it is even prettier in person than the pictures show! This is the one she made for me to go in my roombox which I am almost finished with:


While you are visiting her website, you must check out her houses! She is also a big fan of Greenleaf dollhouses (Like I am) and her houses are just beautiful. Take a look a be inspired!!

No comments: